This list features recent Landslide Program publications, searchable by Landslide Program authors. Open File Reports and Non-USGS
publications are listed for recent years only, but the list includes all Landslide USGS Fact Sheets.
For a more comprehensive, searchable list of publications, please see the USGS Main Publication search page: http://pubs.er.usgs.gov
- (2007) Jones, Lucy, Bernknopf, Richard, Cannon, Susan, Cox, Dale A., Gaydos, Len, Keeley, Jon, Kohler, Monica, Lee, Homa, Ponti, Daniel, Ross, Stephanie, Schwarzbach, Steven, Shulters, Michael, Ward, A. Wesley, and Wein,Anne, 2007, Increasing Resiliency to Natural Hazards - A strategic plan for the Multi-Hazards Demonstration Project in southern Califiornia: , U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 1007-1255, 27 p.
- (2007) Jones, L., and Cox, D.A., 2007, Increasing the resilience to natural hazards in Southern California: , U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet 2007-3037.
- (2005) Cannon, S.H., 2005, A NOAA–USGS demonstration flash-flood and debris-flow early-warning system: , A NOAA-USGS Demonstration Flash-Flood and Debris-Flow Early-Warning System: U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet 2005-3104. Prepared in cooperation with National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- (2008) Restrepo, P., Jorgensen, D.P., Cannon, S.H., Costa, J.E., Laber, J. , Major, J.A., Marter, B. , Purpura, J., and Werner, K., 2008, Prototype debris flow warning system for recently burned areas in Southern California: , Bulletin of the Meteorological Society, Insights and Innovation, American Meteorological Society, p. 1845-1851.
- (2008) Cannon, S.H., Gartner, J.E., Wilson, R.C., and Laber, J.L., 2008, Storm rainfall conditions for floods and debris flows from recently burned areas in southwestern Colorado and southern California: , Geomorphology, Elsevier, v. 96, p. 250-269.